Corporate immigration

Corporate immigration

Quick Enquiry - Get Call Back From Our Expert

Chat with Our Experts

Visitor Visa (B-1/B-2)

Visitor nonimmigrant visas are for those who want to visit the United States temporarily for business (B-1 visa),as tourist (B-2 visa), or for a combined purposes (B-1/B-2).

Temporary Worker Visa (H-1B)

The H-1B visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows U.S. companies to employ foreign national graduates in specialized fields such as in IT, finance, accounting, architecture, engineering, mathematics, science, medicine, etc.

Intracompany Transferee Visa (L-1A/L-1B)

L-1A or L-1B visas is applied by an employer, and issued to qualified employees to be allowed to live and work in the United States. The L-1A visa is for intracompany transferees who work in managerial or executive positions in a company that is located outside the United States. The L-1B visa is for intracompany transferees who work in positions that require specialized knowledge.

Employment-Based Permanent Residence (Green Card)

U.S. immigration law provisions for certain foreign nationals who are employment-based immigrants to become lawful permanent residents by issuing Green Cards.

There are five Employment-Based (EB) visa categories:

  • EB-1 - For multinational executives with exceptional experience and ability in science, art, education, business, or sport.
  • EB-2 - For those who hold a Master's degree or higher in professions including medicine, science, and teaching.
  • EB-3 - For skilled workers (Masterís degree and PhD holders) with minimum 2 years of experience in their field who are not covered by the EB-2 visa, and for low skilled workers to take a permanent US job.
  • EB-4 - For those migrants who do not qualify under other visa categories: some religious workers, US Foreign service employees, and others.
  • EB-5 - For investors who invest a minimum of either $500,000 or $1,000,000 in a US business with at least 10 employees.

Temporary Nonimmigrant Religious Workers (R Visa)

R-1 visa is for foreign nationals who needs to temporarily enter the United States temporarily to be employed (even part time) as a minister or in any other religious vocation or occupation (average of not less than 20 hours per week) by:

  • A non-profit religious organization in the United States;
  • A religious organization (authorized by a group tax exemption holder) to use its group tax exemption; or
  • A non-profit religious organization which is affiliated with a religious denomination in the United States.

National Interest Waiver

A National Interest Waiver (NIW) petition comes under the employment-based, second-preference (EB-2) immigration category. Under NIW, a foreign national is eligible for an EB-2 visa without a job offer and without filing a labor certification application, if that person demonstrates with relevant evidence that he/she seeking entry to the U.S., is in its national interest.

E-3 Visa

This is similar to H-1B visa but E-3 classification applies only to nationals of Australia.

Temporary Non-Agricultural Workers

The H-2B program allows temporary employment of foreign nationals by U.S. employers or agents in non-agricultural jobs who meet specific regulatory requirements.

Employment Eligibility Verification

Form I-9 is used for verifying the employment authorization and identity of foreign nationals hired for the purpose of employment in the United States.

Fill the form & Get Call Back From Our Expert

Chat with Our Experts